- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Deering Goodtime Banjo
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 517710 000000000 517710000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
If you want a top quality reasonably priced banjo, this is the one. It's made right here in America at the Deering Banjo factory. The Goodtime openba...Click To Read More About This Product
Easy traveling and very affordable!
If you want a top quality reasonably priced banjo, this is the one. It's made right here in America at the Deering Banjo factory. The Goodtime openback banjo weighs only 4 pounds so it is ideal for traveling, camping, hiking, or taking to the beach. It provides a vibrant singing banjo tone. The Goodtime banjo is light enough for children to hold and play and is the perfect banjo for a child to start out with. More people succeed in learning to play when they start out on a Goodtime banjo.
The slender, fast-playing rock maple neck and birch and maple rim create a sparkling, sweet banjo sound with easy adjustability to keep it sounding and playing great. Geared tuners make tuning easy. Standard 11" head.
Teachers and professionals around the world recommend the Goodtime banjo.
Easy to play with clarity of note separation and round full bodied tone.
G,D,G,B,D in standard G tuning.
Can easily be tuned in other tunings as well.
Case sold separately.
- Blond Slender Rock Maple Neck
- 22 Pressed In Nickel Silver Frets
- Hardwood Bow Tie Inlays
- Sealed Geared Tuners
- Geared 5th String Tuner
- Durable Satin Finish
- Deering Fiddle Shaped Peghead
- Blond 3-ply Violin Grade Maple Rim
- Steel Tension Hoop
- 11" Frosted Top High Crown Head
- 5/8" Maple/Ebony Goodtime Bridge
- 16 Flat Hooks with 9/32" Nuts
- 16 Bracket Shoes with Screw Attachments
- Deering Patented Goodtime Tailpiece
- Steel Coordinator Rod for Adjustments
- Durable Satin Finish
- Case sold separately
- Neck Width at the Nut 1 1/4"
- Scale Length Nut to Bridge 26 1/4"
- Rim diameter 11"
- Overall Instrument Length 37 1/2"
- Weight Approx.4.5lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.