- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Deering Left-Handed Goodtime Banjo Ukulele
- Write a Review
- J26089 000001000 J26089000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
If you are looking for an instrument that is fun and easy to play in any setting, the left-handed Goodtime banjo ukulele might be just what you are l...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A cool instrument that's easy to play.
If you are looking for an instrument that is fun and easy to play in any setting, the left-handed Goodtime banjo ukulele might be just what you are looking for. The nylon strings make playing easy on your fingers and the small size and light weight allows you to take this instrument with you anywhere.
The concert scale and full-size 11 rim produces a warm, yet noticeably louder and fuller sound across the perfectly balanced Aquila Super Nylgut strings. These tonal characteristics are further enhanced by the naturally warm renaissance head and the patented bridge plate, which increases sustain while reducing unwanted bass frequencies.
Whether you are a seasoned ukulele or banjo player or simply looking for something new and exciting to learn, the Goodtime banjo ukulele is a stunning instrument that everyone will love.
- Concert scale
- 3-ply violin maple 11 rim
- 11 Renaissance head
- Extended fingerboard
- Patented Deering bridge plate
- Aquila Super Nylgut strings
- Maple neck
- 17 frets
- 16 hooks and nuts
- Overall size: 23.5
Order now for a Goodtime!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.