- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Diamond Head DU-116 Soprano Ukulele
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J40764 000001000 J40764000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Diamond Head DU-100 Ukulele is an excellent way to introduce a child to the joys of music. The quality and workmanship of this uke are first rate...Click To Read More About This Product
Kids will love a brightly colored, easy-playing Diamond Head uke.
The Diamond Head DU-100 Ukulele is an excellent way to introduce a child to the joys of music. The quality and workmanship of this uke are first rate and the tone is mellow and pleasing. The guitar style tuning machines make tuning easy for the novice or even the younger players in your home.
Available in many attractive colors to choose from and each one comes with its own durable, color-matched gig bag!
- Back and sides: Maple
- Body shape: Soprano
- Bridge: Painted hardwood
- Fingerboard: Painted hardwood
- Fingerboard inlays: Imitation pearl
- Neck: Maple
- Nut and Saddle: White ABS
- Length: 13 5/8" (346mm)
- Soundhole: Rosette multi-ply transfer
- Frets: 12
- Tuners: Guitar w/white buttons
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.