- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Diamond Head DU-150 Soprano Ukulele
Natural Black Fingerboard
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H86733 000001001 H86733000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Perfect for those who prefer the guitar-style geared tuners on their ukulele, the Diamond Head DU-150 Soprano Ukulele offers a gorgeous maple body th...Click To Read More About This Product
An ultracompact instrument made of maple with geared, guitar-style tuners.
Perfect for those who prefer the guitar-style geared tuners on their ukulele, the Diamond Head DU-150 Soprano Ukulele offers a gorgeous maple body that's stained mahogany brown, and its fingerboard and bridge are also constructed of maple but stained black. It's complemented by nickel-plated guitar-style 14:1 ratio geared tuning machines for easier tuning. It's every bit as great a value and it comes with the same sturdy gig bag included in the price.
- The body and neck are constructed of maple and stained a beautiful mahogany brown
- The fingerboard and bridge are also constructed of maple and stained black
- Equipped with standard nickel-plated geared guitar style tuners
- Priced affordably
- Includes gig bag
Catch the wave with this affordable uke from Diamond Head. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.