- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Eddy Finn Cigar Box Ukulele
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K48481 000001000 K48481000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This Eddy Finn Cigar Box Ukelele is a great sounding (and great playing) uke with vintage-style graphics that is fun to play as well as fun to displa...Click To Read More About This Product
A conversation piece that also makes for a fun ukulele experience.
This Eddy Finn Cigar Box Ukelele is a great sounding (and great playing) uke with vintage-style graphics that is fun to play as well as fun to display. It's constructed with a spruce top, back and sides paired with a rosewood fingerboard and bridge – all done up in a light satin finish. It also comes with a great padded nylon gig bag.
- Size: Concert
- Top: Spruce
- Back/Sides: Spruce
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Strings: Aquila
- Nut: Plastic
- Finish: Satin
- Overall Length: 22-1/4 in.
- Frets: 18 Nickel Silver
- Body Width: 7-1/4 in.
- Scale Length: 14-7/8 in.
- Bracing: Ladder
- Body Depth: 2-1/2 in.
- Body Length: 9-1/2 in.
- Neck Width: 1-3/8 in.
- Tuners: Open Geared
Order today and enjoy a conversation piece that sounds superb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.