- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Emedia Ukulele Beginner Pack
- Write a Review
- K48088 000001000 K48088000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The eMedia Ukulele Beginner Pack includes a 21 in. Ulu soprano ukulele (G-C-E-A tuning) crafted with a solid linden top, back and sides with a birch ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A complete course to learning how to play one of the coolest instruments out there.
The eMedia Ukulele Beginner Pack includes a 21 in. Ulu soprano ukulele (G-C-E-A tuning) crafted with a solid linden top, back and sides with a birch neck plus a beautiful catalpa wood fingerboard and bridge. It’s a perfect beginner ukulele and comes with the eMedia Ukulele Basics software for Windows and Mac featuring over 65 interactive ukulele lessons and 25 hit songs as well as Ralph Shaw’s Complete Ukulele Course ukulele lesson DVD created by the “King of the Ukulele” Ralph Shaw. Ukulele Basics includes eMedia’s Automatic Tuner, Metronome, Recorder, and Chord Dictionary to make learning how to play ukulele easier.
eMedia Ukulele Basics delivers over 65 interactive ukulele lessons that teach you how to play ukulele and let you learn at your own pace. Professional ukulele player and instructor Tim Carey (Cornish College of the Arts, Seattle, WA) guides you through easy-to-follow lessons that start with basics such as holding, stringing and tuning the ukulele and then go on to teach how to play ukulele chords, use ukulele-specific strumming patterns, and much more! 40 instructional videos demonstrate important ukulele techniques, and over 25 hit songs let you apply what you learn. Songs feature band accompaniment tracks that make practice fun, while MIDI tracks and looped playback let you slow down tracks and work on difficult sections.
Ralph Shaw’s Complete Ukulele Course ukulele lesson DVD features additional ukulele lesson videos from a ukulele master — even if you have never played a ukulele before, Ralph Shaw will guide you through the basics and beyond. Learn how to play ukulele with a complete and fun set of beginner ukulele lessons that cover tuning, strumming, and basic chords; how to use “ornament” notes; playing chords up the neck; and how to play 4/4, 3/4, and jig time. The 60-minute course also helps you to develop right-hand techniques such as the syncopated “split stroke,” rolls, triplets and more.
The eMedia Ukulele Basics software includes great practice tools such as eMedia’s Automatic Tuner, Chord Dictionary with fingering charts and audio playback for over 130 chords, Digital Metronome for improving rhythm, and an Audio Recorder to hear your performance and share with friends.
- Comes with:
- Ulu full-size, standard soprano ukulele (21 in.) with a solid linden top, back, and sides with a birch neck plus a beautiful catalpa wood fingerboard and bridge designed to be tuned to G-C-E-A using nylon strings
- eMedia Ukulele Basics software featuring 65 interactive lessons from instructor Tim Carey (Cornish College of the Arts, Seattle, WA)
- Ralph Shaw’s Complete Ukulele Course DVD featuring instruction from the “King of the Ukulele” Ralph Shaw (running time approx: 60 minutes)
- A nylon carry bag
- An extra set of strings
- A printed ukulele chord chart
- An instructional booklet
- Software tools in eMedia Ukulele Basics include eMedia’s Automatic Tuner, Chord Dictionary, Metronome and Digital Recorder
Become a ukulele player, and not just an aspiring one with this pack. Order today.
Complete Ukulele Course DVD will play on any NTSC DVD Player (computer not required) Windows
- XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows, 10 CD-ROM or Download Connection
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- CD-ROM or Download Connection
- Internet connection recommended for activation.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.