- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Epiphone MM-30S Mandolin
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 518691 000118000 518691000118000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Epiphone MM-30S mandolin features a Solid Spruce top that will actually improve in tone over time, a highly-prized trait of better acoustic instr...Click To Read More About This Product
A great-looking mandolin that will sound better with age.
The Epiphone MM-30S mandolin features a Solid Spruce top that will actually improve in tone over time, a highly-prized trait of better acoustic instruments.
Old world heritage
From its humble 19th Century beginnings in Greece with founder Anastasios Stathopoulo, he and his sons took the turn-of-the-century Manhattan family luthier business into a world-renown fretted instrument maker and innovator. In fact, some of the original "A. Stathopoulo" round-back mandolins are some of the most prized, rare vintage mandolins in existence. In the late 50's, another famous fretted instrument company known for mandolins, Gibson, purchased Epiphone and assured the continuance of the family mandolin legacy.
The Epiphone MM-30S is an easily recognized "A" style or "teardrop" mandolin, expertly constructed with a Mahogany body and set, Mahogany neck, providing warm acoustic tone. The "bite" if the mandolin's sound is from its Solid Spruce top, which will only sound better as it matures, as the wood fibres continue to contract and surplus moisture content eveporates. It also features the traditional floating Rosewood bridge, Rosewood fingerboard, Gold hardware and Tortoise pickguard emblazoned with the iconic Epiphone "E" and comes in Antique Sunburst finish. It is also available with a built-in bridge piezo pickup as the MM-30E.
Backed by the best
The solid-top MM-30S mandolin is protected by the Epiphone Lifetime Limited Warranty featuring Gibson 24/7/360 Customer Service and guarantees the instrument against defects in materials or workmanship. Case sold separately.
- Body material: mahogany
- Top material: solid spuce
- Neck material: mahogany
- Neck shape: traditional
- Neck joint: glued-in, set neck
- Scale length: 14"
- Fingerboard material: rosewood
- Fingerboard radius: flat
- Nut width: 1.06"
- Hardware: gold
- Machine heads: vintage-style open
- Bridge: adjustable floating rosewood
- Tailpiece: gold mandolin
- Other: tortoise pickguard
- Warranty: Epiphone limited lifetime
- Case sold separately
A mandolin is a great second instrument to embroider the top end of your sound. Order today and explore a whole new world.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.