- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Grace VanderWaal Moonlight Soprano Ukulele
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L25768 000001000 L25768000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Inspired by the soprano ukulele that accompanied Grace VanderWaal as she learned to play, the Grace VanderWaal Moonlight Soprano Ukulele is a marvelo...Click To Read More About This Product
Grace-fully packed uke is dressed to impress.
Inspired by the soprano ukulele that accompanied Grace VanderWaal as she learned to play, the Grace VanderWaal Moonlight Soprano Ukulele is a marvelous introduction to this easy-to-play instrument. With its comfortable smaller body, enticing sound and stage-ready features, the Grace VanderWaal Moonlight Soprano Ukulele is the perfect partner for her music. Reflecting Grace’s “Boho Chic” style, this ukulele features an elegant, stylish Navy Blue satin finish, gold sparkle rosette, gold hardware, custom floral soundhole label inspired by the album art from her debut release, Just The Beginning, and Grace’s distinctive heart signature adorning the back of the headstock.
The slim "C"-shaped neck profile is comfortable to hold and easy to play, while the pull-through bridge makes changing strings a breeze. Topped off with a modern 4-in-line Tele headstock, this instrument stands
out from the crowd with Fender vibe and Grace’s personally chosen aesthetics.
Combining the chiming sound and easy playing feel of a soprano-sized ukulele with Grace’s style, the Grace VanderWaal Moonlight Soprano Ukulele is equal parts inspiring and amazing—just like its namesake.
- Soprano-sized ukulele
- Navy Blue satin finish
- Gold hardware
- Gold sparkle rosette
- Custom floral soundhole label inspired by Just The Beginning album art
- Pull-through bridge
- 4-in-line Tele headstock with Grace VanderWaal heart signature on rear
Order yours today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.