- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Seaside Soprano Ukulele
- Write a Review
- K35734 000001000 K35734000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
When it’s time to kick back and relax by the ocean, your Seaside Ukulele is always ready with inspiring style and sound. Compact, comfortable and eas...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
All-mahogany ukulele for warmth like the Hawaiian sun.
The slim “C”-shaped neck profile is comfortable and easy to move around on, while the no-tie bridge makes changing strings a breeze. Crafted from mahogany for warm, bell-like tone, the Seaside’s open-pore finish gives it an organic look. The top, back and fingerboard bindings add a touch of elegance, while the traditional 2x2 headstock is sure to appeal to uke aficionados of all kinds.
Get away from the daily grind and let relaxing waves of sound take you somewhere inspiring – your Seaside Ukulele will be ready.
- Soprano shape
- Laminated mahogany top. back and sides
- Satin body finish
- Fan bracing
Sweet sound with quality wood selection. order one!
- Series: California Coast Ukuleles
- Body Shape: Soprano
- Body Top: Laminated Mahogany
- Back and Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Finish: Satin
- Bracing: Fan
- Rosette: N/A
- Neck: Nato
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard: Laminated Hardwood, Flat
- Frets: 16, Vintage Style
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.375 in. (35 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Open-Back Geared
- Scale Length: 13.6 in. (345 mm)
- Bridge: Laminated Hardwood
- Pickguard: None
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Strings: Standard Soprano
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.