- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson Custom F-5GEM Electric Mandolin Figured Maple
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L50873 000001000 L50873000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Created especially for the 2029 Winter NAMM show, this electric mandolin has classic F5 styling and the beauty of matched, highly figured maple top a...Click To Read More About This Product
Classic F5 styling in a Custom Shop mandolin.
Created especially for the 2029 Winter NAMM show, this electric mandolin has classic F5 styling and the beauty of matched, highly figured maple top and back. The Firebird-style mini-humbucker provides versatile tonality from sweet to growling as you need it.
If you're interested in any of our custom shop, limited-run or other premium instruments, we encourage you to call and talk with one of our knowledgeable, well-trained staff for more detailed information about any specific guitar.
Don't miss out. Order this sweet electric mandolin today.
- Matched highly figured maple top and back
- Figured maple sides
- Highly figured maple neck
- Ebony fingerboard and bridge
- Gold tailpiece
- Gold/pearl Grover tuners
- Firebird-style mini-humbucker
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.