- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson F-5G Mandolin
- Write a Review
- 517388 000327000 517388000327000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Even with its simple appointments, the Gibson F-5G Mandolin is one gorgeous instrument. The bound scroll work meets Gibson's toughest standards, the ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Same brilliant luthiery and design as the F-5L with fewer frills for less cash.
Even with its simple appointments, the Gibson F-5G Mandolin is one gorgeous instrument. The bound scroll work meets Gibson's toughest standards, the same standards used on the F-5L with top-grade materials and impeccable craftsmanship. Carved spruce top and solid maple back and sides, extended ebony fretboard, and tuned parallel tone bar produce unsurpassed tone.
Carved solid spruce top
Carved solid maple back and sides
Extended ebony fretboard
Tuned parallel tone bar
Flowerpot headstock inlay
Triple top binding
Order now and enjoy the apex of Gibson artistry.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.