- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Godin MultiOud Nylon Acoustic-Electric Oud
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J33170 000001000 J33170000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Based upon the ancient Middle Eastern 11-string instrument called the oud and inspired by the countless musicians struggling with the issues of tunin...Click To Read More About This Product
Classic Middle Eastern instrument upgraded for the modern player.
Based upon the ancient Middle Eastern 11-string instrument called the oud and inspired by the countless musicians struggling with the issues of tuning and amplifying such an instrument, Godin created the MultiOud.
This Godin Multiac Series addition will allow oud players to be amplified in loud and live band settings for the first time and without feedback. It features custom-voiced electronics with bridge and microphone options via an onboard preamp with built-in tuner. Also, as opposed to previous oud instruments, the MultiOud is a breeze to tune and keep in tune, thanks to specially engineered machine heads by Godin.
The Godin MultiOud is tuned (low to high) as follows: F,A,D,G,C,F.
Two-chambered mahogany body
- Solid spruce top
- Mahogany neck
- Ebony fingerboard and bridge
- Custom machine heads
- 24" (609.6mm) fingerboard radius
- 23.03" (585mm) scale
- 1.6 " (40.64mm) nut width
- 1/4" output
- Custom-voiced electronics with bridge and microphone options
- Built-in chromatic tuner
- Colors: Natural high gloss
Bring this unique instrument home to your house with a quick click or call today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.