- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gold Tone A-6 A style Mando-Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L46554 000001000 L46554000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Gold Tone's unique mando-guitars have expanded the sound palettes of thousands of players, and this latest addition to the range offers the singular ...Click To Read More About This Product
A-style mando-guitar with case.
Gold Tone's unique mando-guitars have expanded the sound palettes of thousands of players, and this latest addition to the range offers the singular sound of the F-6 at a great price. The traditional A-style body features a spruce top and maple back and sides with a rich tobacco sunburst satin finish. The maple neck carries an African blackwood fingerboard, and the adjustable ebony bridge and two-way truss rod make for easy setup and maintenance. All this, plus a foam-shell case.
Great little ax to add to your collection.
- Neck: Maple
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Back & Sides: Maple
- Finish: Satin Tobacco Sunburst
- Fingerboard: Select Wood
- Bridge: Adjustable Walnut
- Tuners: Open Gear Gotoh-Style
- Inlay: Dot
- Truss Rod: Two-Way Adjustable
- Binding: Cream ABS
- Buttons: Metal
- Hardware: Chrome Plated
- Tailpiece: Trapeeze
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Width: 1-13/16" Bone
- Scale Length: 15"
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Tuning: EADGBE
- Strings: .042w, .032w, .024w, .017, .011, .009
- Case: Included
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.