- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gold Tone Banjolele-DLX Deluxe Left-Handed Concert-Scale Banjo Ukulele
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L51810 000000000 L51810000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Gold Tone openback Banjolele was Gold Tone's first banjo-uke. They designed it for ukulele players that want more of that sweet uke tone blended ...Click To Read More About This Product
That sweet uke tone blended with the pop and snap of the banjo.
The Gold Tone openback Banjolele was Gold Tone's first banjo-uke. They designed it for ukulele players that want more of that sweet uke tone blended with the pop and snap of the banjo. The Banjolele Deluxe left-handed model is a replica of one of the most famous banjo ukes ever made. The one-piece flange and deep-wall resonator pump the sound forward toward your audience and the arch-top tone ring is perfect for executing the banjo-uke techniques made famous by the legendary British movie and music hall sensation, George Formby.
Choose Gold Tone for your tone. Order today.
- Neck: Maple
- Finish: Vintage Brown Gloss
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Bridge: Maple with Ebony Cap
- Tuners: Grover-Style
- Inlay: Snowflake
- Tone Ring: Rolled Brass
- Rim: 8" Maple
- Tension Hoop: Flat Bar
- Flange: One Piece Cast
- Binding: White ABS
- Brackets: 16
- Buttons: Metal
- Hardware: Chrome Plated
- Tailpiece: EZ-String
- Resonator: 10" Maple
- Armrest: Reproduction of early
- Head: 8" HC Smooth
- Number of Frets: 17
- Nut Width: 1-3/8"
- Scale Length: 15-1/2" Concert
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Tuning: GCEA
- Strings: .023, .030, .036, .025
- Hard Case: HDBX (Optional)
- Bag: HBJ (Optional)
- Left-Handed Available: Yes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.