- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gold Tone BC-350 Bob Carlin Signature Banjo
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L52147 000001000 L52147000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This Carlin model banjo was the first to be issued. It was the result of a meeting between Carlin and Gold Tone president Wayne Rogers at the 2004 IB...Click To Read More About This Product
Lefty version of the Bob Carlin signature model.
This Carlin model banjo was the first to be issued. It was the result of a meeting between Carlin and Gold Tone president Wayne Rogers at the 2004 IBMA Fan Fest. All of the BC-350 Bob Carlin banjo features and dimensions are per Mr. Carlin's specifications (arrived at after several trips by Bob to the Gold Tone plant) and include a 12" three-ply maple pot with an innovative dowel-stick/coordinator rod, a rolled brass tone ring, maple neck with scooped ebony fretboard, planetary-gear tuning machines, No Knot tailpiece and "hot-dog" armrest. All metal parts are richly nickel-plated for long-wearing durability. Of course, each BC-350 Bob Carlin Banjo is set up by skilled hands in their Florida shop. This is the left-handed version.
Beautiful appearance, sweet tone.
- Neck: Maple with Scoop
- Finish: Natural Gloss
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Bridge: Maple with Ebony Cap
- Tuners: GT Master Planets
- Inlay: Dot & Star
- Truss Rod: Two-Way Adjustable
- Tone Ring: Rolled Brass
- Rim: 12" 3-Ply Maple
- Tension Hoop: Notched Brass
- Binding: Black ABS
- Brackets: 26
- Buttons: C-Style
- Hardware: Nickel Plated
- Pickups: Optional
- Tailpiece: No-Knot
- Armrest: "Hot Dog"
- Head: 12" HC Renaissance
- Number of Frets: 18
- Nut Width: 1-3/8" Bone
- Scale Length: 26-3/16"
- Weight: 6.5 lb.
- Tuning: GDGBD
- Strings: .011 .013 .016 .024w .011
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.