- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gold Tone BG-150F Bluegrass Banjo with Flange
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L70626 000001000 L70626000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Gold Tone BG-150F brings the beautiful appearance of the great pre-WWII banjos to a lower price point. This banjo offers the player the lovely he...Click To Read More About This Product
The appearance of the great pre-WWII banjo at and affordable price.
The Gold Tone BG-150F brings the beautiful appearance of the great pre-WWII banjos to a lower price point. This banjo offers the player the lovely hearts-and-flowers fretboard inlay and the fully-bound neck and fourteen-inch resonator of the Gold Tone BG-250F combined with lightweight playing comfort (made possible by installing a quarter-inch brass-rod tone ring rather than the nearly three-pound bell brass ring in the BG-250F). Little is lost in sound quality or power, and long gigs played standing up become much more bearable. Comes with a gig bag.
- Planetary Tuners
- One Piece Flange
- Maple Construction
- Hearts & Flowers Inlay
Get vibe, power and comfort. Order today.
- Neck: Maple
- Finish: Vintage Brown
- Fingerboard: Select Wood
- Bridge: Maple with Ebony Cap
- Tuners: Planetary
- Inlay: Hearts & Flowers
- Truss Rod: Two-Way Adjustable
- Tone Ring: Rolled Brass
- Rim: Multi-Ply Maple
- Tension Hoop: Notched Steel
- Flange: One Piece Die Cast Zinc
- Binding: White ABS
- Brackets: 24
- Buttons: A-Style
- Hardware: Chrome Plated
- Pickups: Optional
- Tailpiece: 5-String Straightline
- Resonator: 14" Mahogany
- Armrest: Gold Tone Engraved
- Head: 11" HC Frosted
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Width: 1-3/16" Bone
- Scale Length: 26-3/16"
- Weight: 8 lbs.
- Tuning: GDGBD
- Strings: .011, .024w, .016, .013, .011
- Option 1: SMP+ Pickup
- Option 2: Fishman Rare Earth Pickup
- Hard Case: HD16 (Optional)
- Bag: Included
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.