- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gold Tone BG-250F Left-Handed Bluegrass Banjo with Flange
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L52173 000001000 L52173000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The BG-250F is Gold Tone's value-priced, fully professional-spec Bluegrass banjo; its equipment list reads like pre-war collector banjo, but its pric...Click To Read More About This Product
Better quality banjo for lefties.
Featuring Gold Tone's bell-brass tone ring and die-cast brass one-piece flange, the BG-250F has a bound rosewood fretboard (with tasteful snowflake inlays) a maple neck with GT Master planetary tuning machines and a hard-rock maple rim for brighter tone. The straight-line tailpiece provides equal down-pressure for all strings for more balanced playing response. This is the left-handed version.
Vintage styling, great sound.
- Neck: Maple
- Finish: Vintage Brown
- Fingerboard: Select Wood
- Bridge: Maple with Ebony Cap
- Tuners: GT Master Planets
- Inlay: Snowflake
- Truss Rod: Two-Way Adjustable
- Tone Ring: Bell Brass
- Rim: 3-Ply Canadian Maple
- Tension Hoop: Notched Brass
- Flange: One Piece Cast
- Binding: White ABS
- Brackets: 24
- Buttons: C-Style
- Hardware: Chrome Plated
- Pickups: Optional
- Tailpiece: 5-String Straightline
- Resonator: 14" Mahogany
- Armrest: Gold Tone Engraved
- Head: 11" HC Frosted
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Width: 1-3/16" Bone
- Scale Length: 26-3/16"
- Weight: 13 lbs.
- Tuning: GDGBD
- Strings: .011 .013 .016 .024w .011
- Option 1: SMP+ Pickup
- Option 2: Fishman Rare Earth Pickup
- Hard Case: HD16 (Optional)
- Bag: HPB (Optional)
- Left-Handed Available: Yes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.