- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gold Tone Bt-2000 6-String Banjitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L47044 000000000 L47044000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The maple-rimmed 12" pot of the Gold Tone BT-2000 Banjitar brings out the full-range sound spectrum of a guitar blended with the plunky old-time tone...Click To Read More About This Product
Cool hybrid instrument with the body of a banjo, neck of a guitar for cool folkternative sound and feel.
The maple-rimmed 12" pot of the Gold Tone BT-2000 Banjitar brings out the full-range sound spectrum of a guitar blended with the plunky old-time tone of the banjo. The brass tone ring provides crisp clarity and the slim neck makes playing it a pleasure. Tastefully simple star-and-dot vintage inlays set off the radiused ebony fretboard. The BT-2000 banjo guitar will lend an authentic touch to your blues or Old Time stylings.
Case sold separately.
Like what you see? Want something a little different? Order this Gold Tone today.
- Neck: Hard Rock Maple
- Binding: Black ABSFinish: Vintage Brown
- Fingerboard: Radiused Ebony
- Inlay: Dot & Star
- Tuners: Sealed Guitar-Style
- Bridge: Maple with Ebony Cap
- Truss Rod: Two-Way Adjustable
- Tone Ring: 12" Rolled Brass
- Rim: 12" 3-Ply Maple
- Tension Hoop: Notched Brass
- Buttons: B-Style
- Hardware: Nickel-plated
- Tailpiece: 6-String Straightline
- Armrest: "Hot Dog"
- Head: 12" HC Renaissance
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Nut: Bone
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.