- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gold Tone BUT Tenor Banjo Ukulele
- Write a Review
- J25520 000001000 J25520000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Gold Tone's Tenor Banjo Uke (BUT) is an affordable alternative to the Gold Tone Banjolele Series. Tuned DGBE, this model features a maple neck, bound...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A tenor-sized ukulele banjo hybrid that is a joy to play.
Gold Tone's Tenor Banjo Uke (BUT) is an affordable alternative to the Gold Tone Banjolele Series. Tuned DGBE, this model features a maple neck, bound rosewood fingerboard, geared tuners, a single adjustable coordinator rod, and plate-style resonator.
Standard stock tuning is indicated above. However, just about any alternative tuning is possible with the correct string gauge.
Includes hardshell case.
- Neck: Maple
- Resonator: Flat Back Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Bridge: Maple with ebony cap
- Rim: 8" Maple
- Wood Finish: Vintage Brown
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dot Position Markers
- Neck Binding: Crème Celluloid
- Nut: Bone
- Tuners: Grover Style Metal Geared Tuners
- Tailpiece: EZ-String Tailpiece
- Plating: Chrome
- Scale: 17"
- Head Size: 8"
- Frets: 20
Order this cool instrument today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.