- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gold Tone BZ-500 Bouzouki
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J25542 000001000 J25542000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Irish Bouzouki (sometimes called a cittern) is a unique form of an octave mandolin adopted into and adapted for Irish and other forms of European...Click To Read More About This Product
Become the pluck of the Irish with this unique-sounding instrument.
The Irish Bouzouki (sometimes called a cittern) is a unique form of an octave mandolin adopted into and adapted for Irish and other forms of European traditional music from the late 1960s onward. The most common tuning used is GDAD, but other tunings including GDAE, ADAD, and CFAD can be used. The Gold Tone Bouzouki is setup with octave strings for the third and fourth courses and unison strings for the first and second courses. This solid-top model produces dramatic traditional Irish tone and is easy to play thanks to the precision setup by our skilled luthiers.
Includes hardshell case.
Enjoy the European flavor of the Bouzouki. Order today!
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Bridge: Ebony with bone intonated saddle
- Back: Mahogany
- Nut: Bone
- Tuners: Sealed Guitar-style Tuners
- Tailpiece: Cast
- Strings: GDAD - .018, .045w, .013, .035w, .020, .020, .012, .012
- Scale: 26 1/4
- Weight: 4 lb.
- Nut Width: 1-5/16"
- Frets: 23
- Total Length: 38-1/2"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.