- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gold Tone CC-100 (O) Open Back Banjo
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 513778 000010000 513778000010000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A Gold Tone mainstay for decades, over twenty-five thousand Cripple Creek banjos have been sent into banjoland to bring happiness to pickers around t...Click To Read More About This Product
A Gold Tone favorite with rolled brass tone ring and multi-ply maple rim.
A Gold Tone mainstay for decades, over twenty-five thousand Cripple Creek banjos have been sent into banjoland to bring happiness to pickers around the world. The CC-100 (O) Cripple Creek Open Back banjo outclasses other comparably-priced banjos with its hard maple neck and rim, black-bound real rosewood fretboard (easily re-fretted), dual coordinator rim rods, curly maple headstock veneer, straight-line tailpiece, brass rod tone ring, two-way adjustable truss rod and low, comfortable string action. Completely set up at the Florida Gold Tone factory by their skilled luthier.
Case sold separately.
- Neck: Maple
- Finish: Natural gloss
- Fingerboard: Select wood
- Bridge: Maple with Ebony cap
- Tuners: Sealed guitar-style
- Inlay: Snowflake
- Truss Rod: Two-way adjustable
- Tone Ring: Rolled brass
- Rim: Multi-ply maple
- Tension Hoop: Flat bar
- Binding: Black ABS
- Brackets: 18
- Buttons: B-style
- Hardware: Chrome-plated
- Tailpiece: 5-string Terminator
- Armrest: Fits All GT Engraved
- Head: 11" LC Frosted
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Width: 1-3/16" Bone
- Scale Length: 26-3/16"
- Weight: 6 lb.
- Tuning: GDGBD
- Strings: .011, .024w, .016, .013, .011
Find out why so many players love their Cripple Creek by ordering one for yourself.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.