- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gold Tone CC-100R+ Cripple Creek Banjo with Resonator
- Write a Review
- J25518 000001000 J25518000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Gold Tone's Cripple Creek CC-100R+ is an entry-level banjo that gives you more bang for the buck. Over 7,000 Cripple Creeks have been sold in the las...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Gives beginners a leg-up on style and tonal substance.
Gold Tone's Cripple Creek CC-100R+ is an entry-level banjo that gives you more bang for the buck. Over 7,000 Cripple Creeks have been sold in the last 12 years, and have proven by far to be one of the best student banjos for tone and playability in its price range. With a complete setup at the Gold Tone Factory in Florida, they are durable, have low string action and are a pleasure to play.
The CC-100R+ model features a hard maple neck, rim, and convertible resonator, black binding on the neck and resonator, dual coordinator rods, curly maple headstock veneer, Straightline tailpiece, brass tone ring, 2-way adjustable truss rod, and low string action for the beginning banjoist.
- Neck: Hard rock maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Bridge: Maple with ebony cap; 5/8
- Resonator: 13" maple
- Rim: 3-ply rock maple
- Wood Finish: Vintage Brown
- Fingerboard Inlay: Snowflake
- Neck Binding: Celluloid
- Body Binding: Celluloid
- Inlays: Mother-of-pearl snowflakes
- Nut: Bone
- Tuners: Planetary Tuners, Geared 5th string tuner
- Tailpiece: Straightline Tailpiece
- Strings: GDGBD - .010, .024w, .016, .013, .010
- Plating: Chrome
- Tension Hoop: Steel
- Tone Ring: Rolled Brass Rod
- Arm Rest: "Gold Tone" Engraved
- Brackets: 24
- Scale: 26-3/16"
- Weight: 6.6lb.
- Nut Width : 1-3/16"
- Frets: 22 Medium
- Head Size: 11"
- Total Length: 38-1/8"
Enter the world of banjos with this quality instrument. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear