- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gold Tone CC-100R Resonator Banjo
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 513395 000010000 513395000010000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The CC-100R resonator banjo features maple neck and body, neck and resonator binding, double coordinator rods, curly maple headstock veneer, Straight...Click To Read More About This Product
Ready for pickin' and grinnin'!
The CC-100R resonator banjo features maple neck and body, neck and resonator binding, double coordinator rods, curly maple headstock veneer, Straight Line tailpiece, brass tone ring, 2 way adjustable truss rod, and low action for the beginning banjoist.
- Body: Maple
- Neck: Maple
- Resonator: Maple
- Tone Ring: Brass
- Truss Rod: Two-way adjustable
- Tailpiece: Straight Line Tailpiece
- Other Features: Neck binding, Curly maple headstock veneer, Low action
It's the one to pick! Call or click today to order.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.