- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gold Tone CC-50 Cripple Creek Banjo
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J25530 000001000 J25530000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Entry-level banjos must be designed for easy learning. The Cripple Creek CC-50 model is where the Gold Tone full-size banjo line begins. This model i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Economy 5-string that is ready to go right out of the box.
Entry-level banjos must be designed for easy learning. The Cripple Creek CC-50 model is where the Gold Tone full-size banjo line begins. This model is among their top sellers as they are specifically designed to play perfectly, sound great, and be affordable. The openback design featured in this model is ideal for the “old time” banjo style of playing.
Other features include a hard maple neck and maple rim, guitar-style tuners, a geared 5th string tuner, single coordinator rod, Straightline tailpiece, rosewood fingerboard, and a rolled brass tone ring. Completely setup at the Gold Tone Factory in Florida.
The CC-50 includes a light-duty gig bag for easy transport.
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Bridge: Maple with ebony cap; 5/8
- Rim: Rim 1/2" maple
- Wood Finish: Vintage Brown; Satin
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dot
- Neck Binding: Celluloid
- Nut: Composite
- Tuners: Guitar-Style; Sealed
- Tailpiece: Straightline Tailpiece
- Strings: GDGBD - 010, .024w, .016, .013, .010
- Plating: Chrome
- Tension Hoop: Steel
- Tone Ring: Rolled Brass Tone Ring
- Includes padded gig bag
Order this solidly built entry-level banjo today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.