- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gold Tone CC-50TR Cripple Creek Traveller Banjo
- Write a Review
- J25540 000001000 J25540000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The CC-50TR is an affordable openback “A-scale” banjo suited for kids and on-the-road use. This model features the same openback 11” pot assembly des...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Extremely affordable 5-string with 12-point setup for accurate intonation, easy fingering and tone.
The CC-50TR is an affordable openback “A-scale” banjo suited for kids and on-the-road use. This model features the same openback 11” pot assembly design as the popular CC-50 but includes a short scale neck (they've eliminated the first two frets) that tunes a whole step above a standard banjo to the key of A (AEAC#E). Although it is an “A-scale” model, using a set of medium gauge banjo strings will easily tune to a standard G tuning (GDGBD) typically used in bluegrass and other styles of banjo.
Includes gig bag.
- Neck: Maple
- Bridge: Maple with ebony cap; 5/8"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Rim: 1/2" mapleAppointments
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dot
- Neck Binding: Celluloid
- Wood Finish: Vintage Brown; Satin
- Nut: Composite
- Arm Rest: One Leg
- Tailpiece: Straightline
- Strings: AEAC#E - .010, .024w, .016, .013, .010
- Plating: Chrome
- Tension Hoop: Steel
- Tone Ring: Rolled Brass Tone Ring
- Tuners: Guitar-Style, Sealed
- Weight: 4 lb.
- Nut Width: 1-3/16"
- Frets: 19 Medium
- Head Size: 11'' HC Frosted
- Total Length: 34"
Get started with this fine Gold Tone instrument. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.