- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gold Tone Cripple Creek Bob Carlin Banjo with Gig Bag
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L52154 000001000 L52154000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Bob Carlin has taught hundreds of people to play Old Time banjo, so it's only logical to make his signature banjo specs available to new players by w...Click To Read More About This Product
Clawhammer banjo with gig bag.
Bob Carlin has taught hundreds of people to play Old Time banjo, so it's only logical to make his signature banjo specs available to new players by way of a Cripple Creek (CC) version. Undeniably a world-beating value in a twelve-inch clawhammer banjo, the CC-Carlin12 has all the right stuff: a nut width of 1 and 3/8", a two-way truss rod in the maple neck, scooped black-bound rosewood fretboard with dot inlays and a three-ply maple rim. Set up by Gold Tone's luthiers to play perfectly right out of the included gig bag, the CC-Carlin12 is an unbeatable buy. Available as left-handed model.
- Rolled Brass Tone Ring
- Maple Construction
- Vintage Tailpiece
- 12" HC Renaissance Head
Great price on a classic design.
- Neck: Maple
- Finish: Natural Gloss
- Fingerboard: Select Wood
- Bridge: Maple with Ebony Cap
- Tuners: Sealed Guitar-Style
- Inlay: Dot & Star
- Truss Rod: Two-Way Adjustable
- Tone Ring: Rolled Brass
- Rim: Multi-Ply Maple
- Tension Hoop: Flat Bar
- Binding: Black ABS
- Brackets: 24
- Buttons: B-Style
- Hardware: Chrome Plated
- Pickups: Optional
- Tailpiece: Vintage
- Armrest: Fits All GT Engraved
- Head: 12" HC Renaissance
- Number of Frets: 18
- Nut Width: 1-3/8" Bone
- Scale Length: 26-3/16"
- Weight: 5.8 lbs.
- Tuning: GDGBD
- Strings: .011, .024w, .016, .013, .011
- Bag: Included
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.