- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gold Tone Cripple Creek Left-Handed Banjo Clawhammer Package
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L52184 000001000 L52184000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A complete package designed for the novice clawhammer picker, The Gold Tone CC-OT has everything you need to start thumping that head. The Remo Fiber...Click To Read More About This Product
Lefty clawhammer package.
Other furnishings include a No Knot tailpiece, a reproduction of the early 1900s armrest (secured by the banjo's bracket hooks), and vintage Fairbanks-style headstock shape. All of this works in complete harmony courtesy of the Gold Tone pro-luthier setup in good old Florida. A gig bag, a banjo strap, a seventh-fret fifth-string spike and the popular Bob Carlin instructional DVD complete this all-inclusive starter solution.
Order today for quality instruction and a quality instrument.
- Neck: Maple
- Finish: Vintage Brown Satin
- Fingerboard: Select Wood
- Bridge: Maple with Ebony Cap
- Tuners: Sealed Guitar-Style
- Inlay: Dot & Star
- Truss Rod: Two-Way Adjustable
- Tone Ring: Rolled Brass
- Rim: Multi-Ply Maple
- Tension Hoop: Flat Bar
- Binding: Black ABS
- Brackets: 18
- Buttons: B-Style
- Hardware: Chrome Plated
- Pickups: Optional
- Tailpiece: No-Knot
- Armrest: Reproduction of early
- Head: 11" LC Fiberskyn
- Number of Frets: 18
- Nut Width: 1-3/16" Bone
- Scale Length: 26-3/16"
- Weight: 5.5 lbs.
- Tuning: GDGBD
- Strings: .011, .024w, .016, .013, .011
- Option 1: SMP+ Pickup
- Option 2: Fishman Rare Earth Pickup
- Bag: Included
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.