- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gold Tone Cripple Creek Left-Handed Irish Tenor Banjo
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L52290 000001000 L52290000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Gold Tone's most affordable Irish tenor banjo, the Cripple Creek seventeen-fret Irish Tenor banjo provides professional quality at a bargain price fo...Click To Read More About This Product
Inexpensive Irish-style banjo.
Great for rousing reels or tearful ballads. Order today.
- Neck: MapleFinish: Natural GlossFingerboard: Select WoodBridge: Maple with Ebony CapTuners: Sealed Guitar-StyleInlay: SnowflakeTruss Rod: Two-Way AdjustableTone Ring: Rolled BrassRim: Multi-Ply MapleTension Hoop: Flat BarBinding: Black ABSBrackets: 18Buttons: B-StyleHardware: Chrome PlatedPickups: OptionalTailpiece: GT-CastResonator: 13" MapleArmrest: Gold Tone EngravedHead: 11" LC SmoothNumber of Frets: 17Nut Width: 1-1/16" BoneScale Length: 19-3/4"Weight: 5 lbs.Tuning: GDAEStrings: .013 .020w .030w .040wOption 1: SMP+ PickupOption 2: Fishman Rare Earth PickupHard Case: HDITR15 (Optional)Bag: HBIT (Optional)Left-Handed
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.