- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gold Tone EB-5 Electric Banjo
- Write a Review
- J25531 000001000 J25531000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
As the five-string banjo has migrated across many genres of music, amplified or electric banjos have increased in popularity. Gold Tone's EBT/EBM mod...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A banjo that'll feel right at home with guitar players.
As the five-string banjo has migrated across many genres of music, amplified or electric banjos have increased in popularity. Gold Tone's EBT/EBM models have been employed by many popular artists (including Mumford & Sons, and Melissa Etheridge) to broaden and deepen their sonic pallets.
The EB-5 Electric Banjo is a lower-cost edition with simple appointments and a penetrating onstage presence. Gold Tone uses a custom-made Remo 8" pre-tuned banjo head that needs no tensioning hardware. This choice greatly enhances tuning stability. The contoured maihogany body is well-balanced and features a slimline Canadian maple neck. A stacked humbucking pickup eliminates feedback problems and the EB-5's heavy-duty “Terminator” tailpiece will accept loop-end or ball-end strings.
- Neck: Maple
- Body: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Radiused Rosewood
- Bridge: Ebony/Maple
- Wood Finish: Mahogany
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dot
- Nut: Bone
- Tuners: Planetary
- Tailpiece: Straightline
- Strings: GDGBD - .010, .024w, .016, .013, .010
- Plating: Chrome
- Head: Remo Pre-Tuned Head B1104-8
- Pickup: Humbucker at Neck Position
- Gig bag included
Take your banjo to another level with the plugged-in option of the EB-5. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.