- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gold Tone GM-35 F-Style Mandolin
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L46592 000001000 L46592000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The GM-35 F-Style mandolin has a shape that screams "bluegrass". Whether you're a novice picker or a seasoned veteran in need of a travel instrument,...Click To Read More About This Product
Classic bluegrass looks with sweet maple tone.
The GM-35 F-Style mandolin has a shape that screams "bluegrass". Whether you're a novice picker or a seasoned veteran in need of a travel instrument, the GM-35 has the points, the scroll and the vibe with great tone for the money.
- Top: Spruce
- Back & Sides: Maple
- Finish: High-Gloss Tobacco Sunburst
- Binding: Creme Celluloid
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Walnut
- Inlay: Dot
- Tuners: 4 Inline Open Gear
- Bridge: Adjustable Walnut
- Truss Rod: Two-Way Adjustable
- Buttons: White Pearloid
- Hardware: Chrome Plated
- Tailpiece: Covered Mandolin
- Number of Frets: 24
- Nut Width: 1-1/8"
- Scale Length: 13-3/4"
- Weight: 2.8 lb.
- Tuning: GDAE
- Strings: .011 .016 .026w .040w (Doubled)
- Hard Case: Included
Order yours today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.