- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gold Tone GM-70+ F-Style Mandolin
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L46569 000001000 L46569000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Check out the specs on this mandolin; they read like those of a mandolin costing much more. Chiefly, the fact that it is constructed of all solid woo...Click To Read More About This Product
F-sty;e mandolin with solid wood construction.
Check out the specs on this mandolin; they read like those of a mandolin costing much more. Chiefly, the fact that it is constructed of all solid wood distinguishes it in its price range. It features a solid spruce top, and a maple back and sides. It additionally has a radiused ebony fretboard with traditional inlays and an adjustable radiused bridge, gold-plated hardware, bone nut, cast-brass tailpiece and Grover tuning machine-heads.
- Solid spruce top
- Radiused ebony bridge
- Traditional inlay
- High-gloss tobacco sunburst finish
Order today and fill that empty mandolin slot in your instrument collection.
- Neck: Maple
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Back & Sides: Maple
- Finish: High Gloss Tobacco Sunburst
- Fingerboard: Radiused Ebony
- Bridge: Radiused Ebony
- Tuners: 4 Inline Open Gear
- Inlay: Traditional
- Truss Rod: Two-Way Adjustable
- Binding: Creme Celluloid
- Buttons: White Pearloid
- Hardware: Gold Plated
- Tailpiece: Cast
- Number of Frets: 18
- Nut Width: 1-1/8"
- Scale Length: 13-3/4"
- Weight: 2.1 lbs.
- Tuning: GDAE
- Strings: .011 .016 .026w .040w (Doubled)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.