- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gold Tone GME-5/L Electric Solidbody 5-String Mandolin For Left Hand Players
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L52951 000001000 L52951000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The extended-range GME-5 is like having a mandolin and a mandola in one instrument. The added low C string allows you to play more complex chord voic...Click To Read More About This Product
Left-handed five-string electric mandolin.
The extended-range GME-5 is like having a mandolin and a mandola in one instrument. The added low C string allows you to play more complex chord voicings and your solo expeditions can take on more range and complexity. The solid alder body is equipped with a stacked humbucking pickup (for lots of grunt with no feedback), a cast metal bridge with individual string adjustment for height and compensation, volume and tone controls, a multi-layer pickguard and a vintage cream gloss finish. The slim maple neck with integral fretboard has traditional black dot fret markers and is radiused for maximum playing ease. Includes padded gig bag. This is the left-handed model.
- Left-handed model
- Stacked Single Coil Humbucker
- Compensated Metal Bridge
- Cream Gloss Finish
Sounds great through your guitar amp or in the PA.
- Neck: Maple
- Top: Alder
- Back & Sides: Alder
- Finish: Cream Gloss
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Bridge: Compensated Metal
- Tuners: Die Cast with Metal Buttons
- Inlay: Dot
- Truss Rod: Two-Way Adjustable
- Buttons: Metal
- Hardware: Chrome Plated
- Pickups: Stacked Single Coil Humbucker
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1-5/16"
- Scale Length: 13-3/4"
- Weight: 4 lbs.
- Tuning: CGDAE
- Strings: .011 .016 .026w .040w .052w
- Bag: Included
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.