- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gold Tone GT-500 Banjo
- Write a Review
- H65736 000000000 H65736000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The GT-500 is Gold Tone's original banjitar. It is traditionally styled with a maple rim, maple resonator, steel tone ring, maple neck and a rosewood...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
For guitarists who love the sound of a traditional banjo.
The GT-500 is Gold Tone's original banjitar. It is traditionally styled with a maple rim, maple resonator, steel tone ring, maple neck and a rosewood fingerboard. The unique Gold Tone SMP pick-up accentuates the bass notes and provides piercing banjo-style treble. The GT-500 banjitar has excellent acoustic volume and good sustain.
- Neck: maple
- Truss Rod: two-way adjustable
- Resonator: maple
- Fingerboard: radiused rosewood
- Nut: bone
- Tailpiece: heavy duty stainless steel straightline
- Tone Ring: steel alloy
- Rim: maple
- Pickup: SMP, volume control
- Scale: 25-1/2"
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Total Length: 37-5/8"
- Weight: 9 lbs
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.