- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gold Tone Left-Handed A-Style Mandolin with Pickup
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L52605 000001000 L52605000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This solid-top A-style mandolin evokes the hugely popular instruments played by thousands of mandolin enthusiasts in clubs and orchestras during the ...Click To Read More About This Product
Lefty A-style with quality pickup.
This solid-top A-style mandolin evokes the hugely popular instruments played by thousands of mandolin enthusiasts in clubs and orchestras during the early twentieth century. This is the left-handed model.
The sunburst finish on its curly maple back, sides and neck and on the carved solid spruce top is a tribute to those historic mandolins from the Midwestern US, while the installed transducer pickup prepares it for the demands of a modern musician. The fretboard is bound with white celluloid and the period-correct bridge is adjustable for height. Gold Tone's expert shop setup guarantees that each GM-50+ has excellent tone and playability.
Order today for acoustic or amplified applications.
- Neck: Maple
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Back & Sides: Curly Maple
- Finish: High Gloss Tobacco Sunburst
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Bridge: Adjustable Select Wood
- Tuners: 4 Inline Deluxe
- Inlay: Dot
- Truss Rod: Two-Way Adjustable
- Binding: White Celluloid
- Buttons: Metal
- Hardware: Chrome Plated
- Pickups: Chop Saddle Pickup
- Tailpiece: Cast
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1-1/8" Bone
- Scale Length: 13-3/4"
- Weight: 2.4 lbs.
- Tuning: GDAE
- Strings: .011 .016 .026w .040w (Doubled)
- Hard Case: HDMA (Optional)
- Bag: HBM (Optional)
- Left-Handed: Yes
- Zero Glide Installed: Yes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.