- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gold Tone Left-Handed Tenor-Scale Metal Body Resonator Ukulele with Gig Bag
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L51654 000001000 L51654000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Gold Tone ResoUke will delight any ukulele player. Its tenor-scale is very comfortable to play, and the ResoUke's tone carries better than that o...Click To Read More About This Product
Lefty resonator ukulele.
The Gold Tone ResoUke will delight any ukulele player. Its tenor-scale is very comfortable to play, and the ResoUke's tone carries better than that of a wood-bodied uke thanks to its reverse-cone resonator with biscuit bridge, and its resonant brass body. The Gold Tone resonator coverplate features a removable palm rest, so there's no need to detach the strings and remove the entire coverplate in order to adjust string action, break angle, string spacing or to replace the bridge saddle. The palm rest can also be shimmed to different heights for perfect right hand comfort. The ResoUke also features a bone nut, a Canadian hard rock maple bridge saddle, 14:1 geared Kluson-style tuning machine heads and custom-gauged Aquila Nylgut strings for the best possible tone. Includes heavy-duty gig bag.
- Mahogany neck, brass top, back and sides
- Brushed aluminum finish
- Maple bridge
- Kluson-Style tuners
- Cone & Spider: Biscuit Cone
Cool tone, fun to play.
- Neck: Mahogany
- Top: Brass
- Back & Sides: Brass
- Finish: Brushed Aluminium
- Fingerboard: Select Wood
- Bridge: Maple
- Tuners: Kluson-Style
- Inlay: Dot
- Cone & Spider: Biscuit Cone
- Binding: White ABS
- Buttons: Metal
- Hardware: Brushed Aluminium & Chrome
- Number of Frets: 19
- Nut Width: 1-3/8"Bone
- Scale Length: 16"
- Weight: 2.5 lbs.
- Tuning: GCEA
- Strings: .025, .036, .030, .023
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.