- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gold Tone Little Gem Banjo Ukulele Lefty
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L46453 000004000 L46453000004000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Little Gem Banjo Uke features a composite see-through plastic rim and resonator, and is available in 4 colors (Diamond, Ruby, Sapphire, and Ameth...Click To Read More About This Product
A left-handed banjo and ukulele hybrid.
The Little Gem Banjo Uke features a composite see-through plastic rim and resonator, and is available in 4 colors (Diamond, Ruby, Sapphire, and Amethyst). The Little Gem also has a maple neck, penetrating tone and sealed tuners. This is the left-handed version. Includes gig bag.
- Maple neck and fingerboard
- Sealed tuners
- Chrome-plated hardware
- Bag included
- Cool colors
- Left handed
Winner of the "Best in Show" award at Summer NAMM 2018. Order today.
- Neck: Maple
- Finish: Vintage Brown Gloss
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Bridge: Maple with Ebony Cap
- Tuners: Sealed Guitar-Style
- Inlay: Dot & Star
- Rim: 8" Acrylic
- Tension Hoop: Flat Bar
- Binding: Black ABS
- Brackets: 12
- Buttons: Metal
- Hardware: Chrome Plated
- Tailpiece: EZ-String
- Head: 8" Clear
- Number of Frets: 18
- Nut Width: 1-3/8"
- Scale Length: 15" Concert
- Weight: 2.63 lbs.
- Tuning: GCEA
- Strings: .025, .036, .030, .023
- Bag: Included
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.