- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gold Tone OB-250 Resonator Banjo
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L75855 000001000 L75855000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Orange Blossom (OB) banjos harken back to Gold Tone's early days and their popularity hasn't diminished over the decades. These professional-grad...Click To Read More About This Product
A resonator banjo that harkens back to Gold Tone's early days.
The Orange Blossom (OB) banjos harken back to Gold Tone's early days and their popularity hasn't diminished over the decades. These professional-grade banjos evoke the great pre-WW ll banjos played by the Masters: Earl Scruggs, Don Reno and J.D. Crow all depended on those great banjos from the United States' Midwest to power their sound. The OB-250 has everything needed to produce that tone: A sand-cast bell brass flathead tone ring, a cast one-piece resonator flange circling a multi-ply maple rim with twin coordinator rods and an extra-deep curly maple multi-ply resonator for better low-end response. The curly maple neck has a bound ebony fretboard with hearts and flowers inlay. The bracket hooks even have metric threading to enable finer tension adjustment. This model includes a hardshell case.
- Maple neck, Vintage Brown Finish, 3-ply Canadian Maple rim, wood binding
- Ebony fingerboard, maple bridge with ebony cap, hearts and flowers inlay
- GT Master Planet tuning machines, chrome-plated hardware
- 5-string Straightline tailpiece, 14" Flamed Maple resonator, Gold Tone engraved armrest
- 11" HC Frosted head
- Weighs 13 lbs
Harken back to Gold Tone's early days with this banjo. Order today.
- Nut width: 1-3/16"
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 26-3/16"
- Number of frets: 22
- Neck finish: Vintage Brown
- Bridge: Maple with ebony cap
- Nut: Bone
- Tuning machines: GT Master Planets
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Number of strings: 5-string
- Case: Hardshell case included
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.