- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gold Tone PBR Paul Beard Signature-Series Roundneck Resonator Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L52201 000001000 L52201000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A handsome mahogany body and neck finished in a rich tobacco sunburst plays host to the famed Paul Beard "open" soundwell, resonator cone and spider ...Click To Read More About This Product
Beautiful looking, great sounding resonator.
A handsome mahogany body and neck finished in a rich tobacco sunburst plays host to the famed Paul Beard "open" soundwell, resonator cone and spider bridge. This combination produces the sweet wood and metal tone that's so ideal for country blues and fingerstyle solos.
Affordable roundneck resonator. Order today.
- Neck: Mahogany
- Top: Mahogany
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Finish: High Gloss
- Fingerboard: Select Wood
- Bridge: Maple with Ebony Insert
- Tuners: Metal Die-Cast with Metal Buttons
- Inlay: Dot
- Cone & Spider: Genuine US Made Beard
- Binding: Celluloid
- Buttons: Metal
- Hardware: Chrome Plated
- Tailpiece: Paul Beard 6-String
- Number of Frets: 19
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Scale Length: 25"
- Weight: 6.2 lbs.
- Tuning: EADGBE
- Strings: .052w, .045w, .035w, .024w, .016, .013
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.