- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gold Tone PBS Paul Beard Squareneck Guitar with Case
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L57619 000001000 L57619000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The handsome mahogany body and neck (finished in a rich tobacco sunburst) plays host to the famed Paul Beard "open" soundwell, resonator cone and spi...Click To Read More About This Product
Classic bluegrass square neck.
The handsome mahogany body and neck (finished in a rich tobacco sunburst) plays host to the famed Paul Beard "open" soundwell, resonator cone and spider bridge. This workhorse resonator guitar is a Bluegrass stalwart that's ruggedly built to take life in the honkytonks in stride.
- Genuine USA Beard cone and spider
- Mahogany construction
- Paul Beard tailpiece
- High -Gloss tobacco sunburst finish
The high-moaning hubcap, the singing pie plate, the venerable square neck. Order today and keep your eye on the fret markers tomorrow.
- Neck: Mahogany
- Top: Mahogany
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Finish: High Gloss
- Fingerboard: Select Wood
- Bridge: Maple with Ebony Insert
- Tuners: Metal Die-Cast with Metal Buttons
- Inlay: Dot
- Cone & Spider: Genuine US Made Beard
- Binding: White Celluloid
- Buttons: Metal
- Hardware: Chrome Plated
- Tailpiece: Paul Beard 6-String
- Number of Frets: 19
- Nut Width: 1-7/8"
- Scale Length: 25"
- Weight: 5.5 lbs.
- Tuning: GBDGBD
- Strings: .056w, .045w, .035w, .028w, .018, .016
- Option 1: Beard/Fishman Passive Pickup
- Hard Case: HDSD (Optional)
- Bag: HBAG (Optional)
- Left-Handed Available: Yes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.