- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gold Tone TS-250 Tenor Special Banjo
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L51807 000001000 L51807000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Fanciers of the great pre-World War II tenor banjos from the Midwestern USA will certainly recognize this timeless look. The design of the Gold Tone ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Timeless looks, authentic tone.
Fanciers of the great pre-World War II tenor banjos from the Midwestern USA will certainly recognize this timeless look. The design of the Gold Tone TS-250 was inspired by the most popular vintage tenor banjo ever made. The TS-250 combines exceptional tone with exquisite appearance and features low playing action for easy chording and maximum speed. The authentic pot design carries a bell brass flathead tone ring, a one-piece flange and a fourteen-inch resonator. The full-range, nineteen-fret fingerboard features hearts and flowers inlay and is bound in white celluloid. Tuned CGDA (standard tenor banjo tuning). Case sold separately.
Choose Gold Tone for your tone. Order today.
- Finish: Vintage Brown
- Fingerboard: Select Wood
- Bridge: Maple with Ebony Cap
- Tuners: GT Master Planets
- Inlay: Hearts & Flowers
- Truss Rod: Two-Way Adjustable
- Tone Ring: Bell Brass
- Rim: 3-Ply Maple
- Tension Hoop: Notched Steel
- Flange: One Piece Zinc
- Binding: White ABS
- Brackets: 24
- Buttons: C-Style
- Hardware: Chrome Plated
- Pickups: Optional
- Tailpiece: GT-Cast
- Resonator: 13" Maple
- Armrest: Gold Tone Engraved
- Head: 11" HC Smooth
- Number of Frets: 19
- Nut Width: 1-3/16" Bone
- Scale Length: 22-5/8"
- Weight: 11 lbs.
- Tuning: CGDA
- Strings: .030w, .022w, .012, .010
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.