- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gretsch Guitars G9100-L Soprano Long-Neck Ukulele Ovangkol Fingerboard
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L26440 000001000 L26440000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Love soprano uke tone, but finding that the shorter scale is cramping your style? The G9100-L Soprano Long-Neck is just what the uke doctor ordered. ...Click To Read More About This Product
Sweet soprano tone that's easier to play.
Love soprano uke tone, but finding that the shorter scale is cramping your style? The G9100-L Soprano Long-Neck is just what the uke doctor ordered. With a 15" scale and a 16-fret concert-size mahogany neck that joins the body at the 14th fret, the G9100-L gives you all the space you need for higher-register playing.
Other features include a mahogany top, back and sides, an ovangkol fingerboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, open-back geared tuners, Aquila Nylgut strings and fitted gig bag.
Available in Vintage Mahogany Stain, the G9100 has an "open pore" semi-gloss finish for an organic look and vibe. Includes gig bag.
- All mahogany body with open pore, vintage stain
- Concert-size mahogany neck with ovangkol fingerboard and bridge
- Bone nut and saddle, open-back geared tuners
- Comes with Aquila Nylgut strings and fitted gig bag
Start playing. Order today.
- Collection: Gretsch Roots Collection
- Body material: Mahogany
- Body finish: Open-Pore Semi-Gloss
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck finish: Open-Pore Semi-Gloss
- Fingerboard material: Ovangkol
- Number of frets: 16 (14 to body)
- Position inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Nut material: Bone
- Nut width: 1.375" (35 mm)
- Tuning machines: Open-Back Geared
- Scale length: 15" (381 mm)
- Bridge: Ovangkol
- Hardware finish: Nickel
- Strings: Aquila Nylgut Soprano
- PIckguard: None
- Case/gig bag: Gig Bag Included
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.