- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gretsch Guitars Root Series G9110 Concert Standard Ukulele
- Write a Review
- H80536 000001000 H80536000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Gretsch is famous for guitars and drums, but were also known as one of the best manufacturers of ukuleles. The Gretsch G9110 Concert Standard Ukelele...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A medium-sized ukulele with a laminated mahogany body and Grover tuners.
Gretsch is famous for guitars and drums, but were also known as one of the best manufacturers of ukuleles. The Gretsch G9110 Concert Standard Ukelele marks the return of ukuleles to the Gretsch family. It features a laminated mahogany, concert-sized body and 2-piece mahogany neck for excellent tone. The concert size was developed in the 1920s as an enhanced soprano, slightly larger and louder with a deeper tone. The easy-to-play rosewood fingerboard has 16 frets with dot inlays and Grover tuning pegs to keep notes in tune. The G9110 comes complete with a padded carry bag.
Gretsch is proud to take players on a musical journey through nearly a century of great Gretsch history by introducing its Roots Collection of acoustic instruments. This exciting family of banjos, mandolins, resonator guitars, ukuleles and Rancher acoustic guitars feature classically authentic Gretsch designs that transport players to a bygone era well before the company made its acclaimed 1950s entry into the electric guitar world.
Includes gig bag.
- Laminated mahogany concert body
- 2-piece mahogany neck
- Rosewood fingerboard
- 16 frets
- Rosewood bridge
- Grover tuning pegs
- Includes gig bag
Get a ukulele with winning tone and pedigree. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.