- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
H. Jimenez LBQ2E El Musico (The Musician) Full Body Bajo Quinto Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- J10180 000001000 J10180000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This full-bodied bajo quinto is visually striking with one H. Jimenez-style white pearloid mica. The well-seasoned close-grained spruce top is very r...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Close-grained spruce top, adjustable bridge saddle and Seymour Duncan electronics.
This full-bodied bajo quinto is visually striking with one H. Jimenez-style white pearloid mica. The well-seasoned close-grained spruce top is very resonate and responsive. The back and sides are rich mahogany trimmed with maple and rosewood edges. The 18-fret rosewood fingerboard ends with the Jimenez signature laser logo and special Thunderwing rosewood adjustable saddle bridge.
LBQ2E (with pickup)
Equipped with factory-installed natural-sounding soundhole Seymour Duncan SA-1 pickup. this sleek passive no-hum design has a convenient onboard volume control and is wired directly to a strap button/end pin style jack.
All H. Jimenez bajo quintos feature a specially designed rosewood H. Jimenez Thunderwing bridge with adjustable saddle for optimum performance, high-quality natural rosewood fingerboard with H. Jimenez laser logo in the end as well as the H. Jimenez headstock shape and arrow rosette.
This model comes with a padded gig bag with logo.
Bajo quinto instrument
Close-grained spruce top
Rich mahogany back & sides
Adjustable rosewood saddle
Seymour Duncan SA-1 pickup with volume control
Includes padded gig bag
Enjoy sturdy construction, traditional visual appeal and a rich tone. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.