- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
H. Jimenez LMVO Violin Outfit Segundo Nivel
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L25171 000001000 L25171000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The H.Jimenez LMVOR4 violin with all Rosewood fittings has a pure and well-rounded tone with good projection. This H.Jimenez full-sized violin is cla...Click To Read More About This Product
A complete setup for moving up a chair.
The H.Jimenez LMVOR4 violin with all Rosewood fittings has a pure and well-rounded tone with good projection.
This H.Jimenez full-sized violin is classically styled with a Vintage Brown varnish, and feature upgrades such as a Guarneri chinrest, Heart style pegs, carved solid spruce top with inlaid purfling, lightly flamed maple back and sides, Prelude strings, Aubert bridge, rosewood tailpiece with 4 individual black/gold fine tuners.
A black composite Artino Bow is fully lined and has genuine horsehair, a Parisian eye, ebony frog, pearl slide, and nickel silver stick wrap. The outfit is completed by an H.Jimenez thermoplastic case and a small cake of rosin to get you started. The outfit ships complete with an H. Jimenez thermoplastic case, adjusted and set up.
- Flamed Maple back and sides and Solid spruce top with inlaid purfling provides the best tone and protection from damage
- Rosewood fittings and Individual gold fine tuners allow for easy tuning and versatility as the player progresses with Aubert bridge, all offering reliable performance
- The look, tone and feel of this violin have been targeted specifically for the mariachi player and offer something different than traditional orchestral violins at this level
Grab this great-value outfit. Order today.
- Size: Full-size violin
- Finish: Vintage Brown varnish
- All Rosewood fittings: Guarneri chinrest, Heart style pegs
- Construction: Carved solid spruce top/inlaid purfling, Lightly flamed maple back and sides
- Strings/Bridge: Prelude strings, Aubert bridge, rosewood tailpiece with 4 individual black/gold fine tuners
- Artino Bow: Black composite, fully lined and has genuine horsehair, a Parisian eye, ebony frog, pearl slide, and nickel silver stick wrap
- Case: H. Jimenez thermoplastic case, Shop adjusted and set up
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.