- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hohner 270 Super Chromonica Chromatic Harmonica
- Write a Review
- Product 584346
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
As a principal choice for some of the world's leading harmonica musicians, the solo-tuned 270 Super Chromonica has a 3-octave chromatic range beginni...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A responsive chromatic harp that expands the range, style, and kind of notes you can play.
As a principal choice for some of the world's leading harmonica musicians, the solo-tuned 270 Super Chromonica has a 3-octave chromatic range beginning at middle C. The chromatic harmonica's 48 reeds are fitted with special wind-saving valves. The precision-crafted Hohner pearwood comb is optimized for superior reed response over its complete range, from the mellow low octave to the bright and clear top octave.
Choose your desired key!
The Hohner 270 Super Chromonica is the answer to the sound you're seeking if you ever feel like you're missing just the right note. The chromatic harmonica's impeccably designed slide button system makes every note, every style, and every expression available to you on one beautiful harp. Whether you're playing sophisticated, tasty jazz melodies or your favorite pop tune, you can even change keys mid-song for artistic impact. Use the Hohner 270 Super Chromonica to lay it down like Toots Thielemans or the great Larry Adler. Any style or mood you need-major, minor, blues, or bebop-is available on the chromatic Hohner Chromonica. Hohner builds the Super Chromonica with a wood body for a warm tone that covers 3 complete octaves.
Hohner is a family company founded in 1857 in Trossingen, Germany by Matthias Hohner. Hand-made quality and close attention to detail has set Hohner apart from the beginning. A top leading brand in harmonicas, Hohner harps are distributed worldwide. Hohner harmonicas are played on the street by buskers, in intimate nightclubs, on festival stages, and even in Carnegie Hall. Despite a diverse harmonica line used in music from country to classical genres, the most famous Hohner harmonicas are their simple, 10-hole diatonics used frequently by blues, rock, country, and folk musicians.
- 12-hole chromatic
- Reeds: 48 with wind-saver valves
- Reedplates: Brass; 1.05 mm
- Pearwood comb
- Length: 15.5 cm
- Hohner harmonicas feature:
- Improved reed profiles to increase reed life by over 200%
- Precision die punches to ensure reed plates with unparalleled air tightness
- Improved tuning accuracy (through investment in innovative new tools)
- Extremely stable stainless steel covers that won't tarnish and are easy to clean
- Dynamic range and highest volume of most any commercially made harmonica
- Super-fast response at all volume levels
- Easily adjustability for overblows
- A unique Hohner sound that is a tone benchmark for blues, folk, and rock
Achieve the exact sound for your style of music with this chromatic harp when you order today.