- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hohner 48 Bass Entry Level Piano Accordion
- Write a Review
- J02739 000001000 J02739000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Here's a great choice for a beginner or for someone whose instrument has seen better days and could use a shiny new replacement. It has a common conf...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A beauty to learn on or to play.
Here's a great choice for a beginner or for someone whose instrument has seen better days and could use a shiny new replacement. It has a common configuration that is appropriate to a variety of accordion playing styles. The new Hohnica Beginner Accordion features an improved mechanism for sturdier tactile key response, tremolo-tuned reeds and resonant construction. It produces a full and vibrant sound ideal for beginners and students. Beautiful red pearl color. Includes gig bag with backpack straps as well as accordion straps.
26 keys, range B-C, 2 voices, 3 registers
48 bass buttons, 4 voices
Red pearl color
Includes gig bag and straps
Order today for a reliable, mid-priced instrument by a respected manufacturer.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.