- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hohner Bravo II 48 Accordion with Black Bellows
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L71049 000001000 L71049000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Bravo II 48 might be the smallest of the Bravo Series, but it’s just as powerful as its bigger counterparts. A perfect companion especially for s...Click To Read More About This Product
A compact design is perfect for beginning accordion players.
The Bravo II 48 might be the smallest of the Bravo Series, but it’s just as powerful as its bigger counterparts. A perfect companion especially for small learners, the Bravo II 48 is your entrance into the world of accordions. The newly designed key mounting minimizes disturbing key noise and has new treble grill for a more modern, stylish look. With optimized bass mechanism guaranteeing an almost wear free operation of finger sliders. With 26 notes H-C along with 2 voices and 2 registers the Standard basses is 48 with 4 Standard bass voices.
The Bravo Series was designed specifically for beginners. It is the perfect starting point for everyone who wishes to explore the vast musical scope covered by chromatic accordions, from classical music and folk to rock. Incredibly light, and offer all functionalities of the more advanced models, making them not just a short-term beginner's instrument, but a companion for the first several years of your journey.
Learn the accordion with the approachable Bravo II 48. Order today.
- Piano Keys: 26
- Number of notes: 26, H - C
- Class: Chromatic
- Voices: 2
- Number of registers: 2
- Tone colors: 2
- Standard basses: 48
- Standard bass voices: 4
- Size: 12.2" x 7.3"
- Reed plate quality: Standard
- Straps: Standard straps
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.