- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hohner Corona II Accordion Back Pad
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 585523 000000000 585523000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This Hohner Corona II Accordion Back Pad will protect the bellow and back of the instrument from the wear-and-tear that results from it rubbing up ag...Click To Read More About This Product
You spent a lot on your squeezebox, now keep it safe from unnecessary wear and tear with this Hohner-made back pad.
This Hohner Corona II Accordion Back Pad will protect the bellow and back of the instrument from the wear-and-tear that results from it rubbing up against your belt buckle, suspenders, or pants fastener. This accordion back pad is the same one featured on Hohner's Extreme Series of accordions but was manufactured specifically to fit the Corona II. This pad comes with everything you need to mount it on the accordion.
Take good care of your accordion and order this useful accessory today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.