- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hohner HA-3100 Panther GCF Diatonic Accordion
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 708272 000881000 708272000881000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The accessible Hohner HA-3100 Panther GCF Diatonic Accordion shares many of the quality features of Hohner's step-up diatonics with a lower price tag...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An affordable 3-row diatonic.
The accessible Hohner HA-3100 Panther GCF Diatonic Accordion shares many of the quality features of Hohner's step-up diatonics with a lower price tag. New double-strap brackets. 31 treble keys. 12 bass/chord buttons. 2 sets of treble reeds. Plays in G, C, and F. The Hohner HA-3100 Accordion is 12"H x 7-1/2"D and weighs 9 lbs.
New double-strap brackets
31 treble keys
12 bass/chord buttons
2 sets of treble reeds
Plays in G, C, and F
12"H x 7.5"D
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.