- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hohner Hoodoo Hand Harmonica Wireless Microphone System
- Product 270969
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Consisting of a bodypack transmitter with belt clip, a dual diversity UHF receiver, and the innovative Hoodoo Ring microphone, the Hoodoo Hand Harmon...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
It cuts you free from the mic cable while enhancing all your hand-cupping effects
Consisting of a bodypack transmitter with belt clip, a dual diversity UHF receiver, and the innovative Hoodoo Ring microphone, the Hoodoo Hand Harmonica Wireless Microphone System frees you from being tethered to your microphone. You can roam the stage while enjoying perfect mic placement at all times.
The Hoodoo Hand system allows you to use your natural hand cupping and playing techniques while eliminating the need to deal with bulky bullet-style wired microphones that have traditionally been the primary choice for live performance among blues harp players. The patented Hoodoo Ring Microphone is a tiny Lavalier mic that's been tweaked to produce the low-fi, overdriven sound most blues players crave, while still being capable of producing relatively clean output when the music or your style requires it. The mic nestles in a clip with two finger holes that slip over your middle and ring fingers. Hohner includes two clips with different finger hole diameters to fit a wide range of finger sizes. The beauty of the design becomes obvious the moment you begin playing. Without a bulky mic occupying most of the cavity formed by your cupped hands, an acoustic space is created for producing a wide range of effects like flutters and tremolos. And because it's easy to create a tight seal between your hands and mouth, your sound has all the punch and dynamics you could hope for.
The dual-diversity UHF-band receiver has both 1/4" and balanced XLR outputs so you can send your signal to either an amp or the PA. The front panel has a convenient rotary volume knob for fast onstage adjustments and indicators for power, normal and peak signal levels, and lights that indicate which antenna is in use. The system also comes in a durable plastic travel case.
- Wireless mic system optimized for harmonica
- Special Lavalier mic tuned for harmonica
- Unique Hoodoo Ring mic clips (2 sizes supplied)
- Supports and enhances cupping techniques
- Offers complete freedom of movement
- Powered by 2 AA batteries
- Rechargeable battery jack
- 3-position sensitivity switch
- UHF band dual-diversity receiver
- Operates at 630.200MHz
- 1/4" unbalanced output
- XLR balanced output
- 12V DC input (adapter included)
- Dual antennas
- Rotary front-panel volume knob
- Indicator lights for power, antenna, normal and peak signal
- Includes molded case, 48" 1/4"" cable, 40" mic cable
Conjure some harp magic with the Hoodoo Hand. Order it now risk-free with our total satisfaction guarantee!
- Bodypack dimensions: 2-5/8"W x 3-5/16"H x 7/8"D
- Receiver dimensions: 9-1/4"W x 2"H x 4-1/2"D